Date: August 28, 2013
Time: 3:00pm - 4:30pm
The U.S. Small Business Administration’s 7(a) loan program can help lenders mitigate their credit risk, reduce loan loss reserve requirements, increase profits from secondary-market sales, and most importantly, serve their business borrowers. However, if a lender fails to protect and preserve the SBA’s conditional loan guaranty, all benefits of the 7(a) program may be lost. This webinar will focus on how lenders can ensure that the SBA guaranty remains in place, from underwriting through servicing and liquidation.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- The four pillars of preserving the SBA guaranty
- Eligibility review process
- Avoid costly closing mistakes
- Decipher the Lender’s Servicing and Liquidation Matrix
- The first steps in liquidating an SBA loan
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Electronic training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for business development and loan officers, loan closers, administrators, and personnel responsible for post-closing, servicing, and liquidating SBA loans.