Date: June 25, 2014
Time: 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Over 75% of all financial institutions plan to offer mobile remote deposit capture
(mobile RDC) and half of all mobile banking consumers want it now! Are you ready?
Now that large financial institutions have proven the ability to offer mobile RDC without significant problems – and more than half of all mobile consumers own smartphones – mobile RDC is mainstream in 2014. Is mobile RDC risk best managed by restricting eligibility or deposit limits? How does mobile RDC differ from scanner-based RDC? Which image-analytics models best balance usability and accuracy? What should your credit union expect in terms of adoption, risk, rejects, and duplicates? How are your peers deploying mobile RDC? Join us for the answers!
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Why mobile RDC is a mainstream “must have” in 2014…and a defense against disruptors
- Mobile RDC versus commercial RDC: technology, operations, risk models, deployment
- Benchmarks for mobile RDC: consumer adoption, deposit frequency, rejects, duplicates
- Best practices for assessing and managing mobile RDC risk and compliance
- Mobile RDC marketing: targeting consumers and micro-businesses
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Mobile RDC risk assessment
- Mobile RDC agreement outline/elements
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This practical session is designed for officers and staff responsible for the implementation, development, risk mitigation, marketing, and compliance of your credit union’s mobile RDC service.