Date: October 29, 2013
Time: 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
The current economic climate has created a need for credit unions to review their member business-lending credit process. With increased scrutiny and monitoring of member business lending, this is an ideal time to revisit the credit culture to ensure alignment with the strategic vision of the credit union. This webinar will address the significance of credit culture as it relates to effective loan portfolio management. Several critical factors will be reviewed during this session, including the role of credit culture and current findings from loan review and examination reports.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Leadership and credit culture
- Assessing the credit culture
- Key factors in an effective loan portfolio management program
- Key areas of continued focus for loan portfolio management
- Appraisals and evaluations
- Global cash flow
- Risk rate methodology
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample real estate evaluation template
- Sample global cash flow template
- Sample risk rate matrix
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for senior credit officers, chief credit officers, commercial loan officers, and credit administration personnel.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.