Date: October 16, 2013
Time: 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Human resources is a critical function in your credit union. But how do you know whether you are doing things the right way? Conduct a self audit and find out! The audit can focus on compliance issues only or have a broader scope and include analyzing your staff, service (how members view your effectiveness), and programs. This webinar will provide the tools to ensure your audit is complete. The audit outcome will provide information on your strengths and weaknesses and a road map for ensuring the weaknesses are overcome or minimized.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Why an HR audit is important and how to get started
- How to review compliance with federal and state laws to minimize risks and costs
- The value of assessing program effectiveness to enhance HR’s credibility with employees and management
- Develop a plan to assess HR staff’s strengths, weaknesses, and development opportunities
- Determine the need to conduct a “soft” audit to determine whether HR is providing effective member service
- The value of benchmarking with colleagues and developing best practices
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Tools to get you started on your own HR Audit, including valuable checklists and a list of resources for additional information and guidance
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for human resources staff. If there is no designated HR professional, the controller or individual who wears the HR hat will benefit from this webinar.