Date: June 11, 2014
Time: 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Does your staff realize the key role that currency transaction reports (CTRs) play in your institution’s BSA and anti-money laundering efforts? Is it clear which information is needed to accurately complete each field? Is there an understanding of the role CTRs play in helping law enforcement identify individuals who try to use the financial system to conduct illegal activities? Attend this valuable webinar and learn the essentials of accurately completing CTRs and the bigger picture of CTRs in your institution’s BSA/AML program!
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Real world examples of how to accurately complete all the CTR fields
- How to identify the information that is critical and required and the value of completing the non-critical fields or fields with the option of “unknown”
- Information that should be collected before a CTR is ever filed
- How to gather needed information in a collaborative manner
- Be prepared to answer examiners’ questions about CTR essentials
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Field-by-field information on completing a CTR
- Web resources
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for staff most likely to interact with members who present currency to complete a transaction. This includes member representatives, tellers, and loan personnel.