Date: May 6, 2014
Time: 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The NCUA may assess civil money penalties for late or inaccurate Call Report submissions.
The NCUA recently communicated that “late filings of quarterly Call Report and Profile data have become a serious problem,” so much so that they will begin assessing civil money penalties for late or inaccurate submissions. The Call Report contains quarterly-updated financial information for each credit union and is continually evolving. This required report includes financial and general information used by regulators, auditors, credit union management, supervisory/audit committees, staff, and others to ascertain the financial health and stability of a credit union.
Recent changes to the call reporting process and challenges you may experience will be covered. This program will increase your understanding of the process, accurately update critical information, assist in avoiding common – yet costly – mistakes, recognize trends and thoroughly update the report.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Critical areas to review for completeness and precision
- Enhance accuracy of the data entered in your call report
- Correct separation of duties to improve accuracy
- Maintenance of supporting documentation to assist outside parties
- New requirements, trends, and proposed regulations
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Important website links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including updated call report forms, instructions, and recent changes
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for credit union management, internal auditors, supervisory/audit committee members and anyone involved in the call reporting process.