Date: August 7, 2013
Time: 3:00pm - 4:30pm
As financial institutions try to maintain a competitive edge and expand online services, they often find challenges in offering a convenient member experience while keeping transactions secure, avoiding fraud, and complying with IT regulatory compliance (ITRC) standards. This challenge has hit new highs with the recent pressures financial institutions face with the mobile delivery channel.
What’s often not recognized is that successful deployment and management may require a paradigm shift in strategy. The FFIEC expects that financial institutions approach e-banking from the perspective of products/services delivered to consumers versus a traditional, internal-supporting technology perspective. This webinar will provide a comprehensive approach to mitigating risk and meeting regulatory expectations for e-banking strategies. Learn how to develop strategies and supporting activities that will provide a strong foundation for future growth and success in the e-banking realm.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- How the 2011 FFIEC Supplement to Authentication in an Internet Banking Environment should affect your financial institution’s strategies in implementing e-banking services
- Inherent risks to the mobile delivery channel and associated mitigating controls
- Top activities your management team should be concerned with when considering deployment of any new e-banking service or service component
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- An e-banking strategic checklist
- Electronic training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit cash management staff, operations personnel, IT staff, information security officers, and compliance officers.