Date: September 24, 2013
Time: 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Your credit union has a Facebook page, but are you getting the most out of the world’s-largest social network? With over 1 billion people now part of this global online community, if your strategy is not in tip-top shape, you may not be getting the results you expect for the time spent online.
There have been several changes to the Facebook system over the past year or so. Have you kept up and do you know how to take advantage of them for your credit union? Facebook’s Social Graph, custom apps, contest rules, page layout, and renewed focus on images and graphic content are just a few things Facebook administrators need to know. After this webinar, you’ll understand advanced tactics to ensure the time spent on Facebook is as productive as possible.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Facebook’s Edge Rank and how it influences your posts’ likelihood of showing in your fans’ newsfeed (on average only 16% of fans ever see your posts once they’ve clicked the “Like” button)
- Privacy settings to ensure you are sharing the right information with the right people – which is even more important now that Facebook’s Social Graph makes this information easier to retrieve
- Elements of Facebook’s advertising platform and the paid promotional opportunities that exist to extend your reach and brand exposure
- Add-on features to add value to your Facebook page, including the ability to create tabs (apps), cross-post to other social-networking platforms, and generate content ideas to maximize engagement capabilities
- Measure what’s working (and what’s not) by using Facebook’s Insights analytics
- Understand the influence Facebook has on your website by tracking activity using Google Analytics and how your social media efforts impact your overall online results
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for credit unions that want to take their Facebook strategy to the next level and learn some advanced techniques to getting the most out of this popular social network. Senior management, marketing, retail sales, compliance, and IT staff will come away with ideas to get the most out of their Facebook efforts.
DON’T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
The archived webinar is still available for:
Facebook 101 Getting Started: Policies, Risk Assessment & Next Steps
from February 13, 2013
Availability has been extended until December 31, 2013!