Washington Gas Light Federal Credit Union, a $94+ million dollar credit union located in Springfield, Virginia, is looking for a Member Service Representative (Teller) to perform a broad range of member service activities. This position will be responsible for providing quality member service, cross-selling credit union products and services, opening accounts, processing and balancing each day’s transactions and verifying cash totals. Applicant should be able to respond to questions and/or provide information upon request from members in person and over the telephone. This position requires the chosen applicant to possess strong verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills and the ability to represent the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
The Credit Union offers an excellent benefits package with above market benefits including employee medical insurance and a 401K Plan. If you are enthusiastic, reliable and have good people skills, the credit union would like to hear from you.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Minimum twelve months in a financial institution experience and/or retail sales experience. Cash handling experience preferred
- PC proficient including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Reliable work attendance
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with a positive, outgoing, and empathetic attitude
- Ability to function in a financial institution branch environment and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to: CRT, PC, fax, copier, telephone, postage machine, etc.
Please send résumés to Sarah Johnson at email@example.com or fax them to 571-499-4754