The Governance Committee of the Virginia Credit Union League seeks your recommendations for candidates to be nominated for election to the Board of Directors. In 2014, five board seats are open.
January 10, 2014
Attention: Virginia Credit Union League Member Credit Unions
Re: Governance Committee Solicits Prospective Candidates
Dear Credit Union Official:
The Governance Committee of the Virginia Credit Union League seeks your recommendations for candidates to be nominated for election to the Board of Directors. In 2014, five board seats are open. Listed below are the positions and terms:
For your information, the listing of incumbents follows.
- The Region II seat for larger-asset size credit unions is currently held by Chris Williams of Henrico FCU.
- The Region II seat for smaller credit unions represents the unexpired term for the seat vacated by Iris Ellis when Assurance merged into Argent FCU.
- Cheryl Dickerson of Fairfax City FCU holds the Region III seat for smaller asset size credit unions.
- The two incumbent At-Large Directors are Rose Gilliam of Argent FCU and Gaye DeCesare of Belvoir FCU.
Please use the Certification_Form2014.doc (27.00 kB) or a reasonable facsimile to submit the name of a prospective candidate. You may attach additional biographical information for the committee’s consideration. Your submission should be made in writing and received by the Governance Committee by January 27, 2014.
Roger Ball, Chairman
- Suzanne Beckstoffer – BayPort CU
- Jane Watkins – Virginia CU
- Jake Lay – Fairfax County FCU
- Dean Marshall – Celco FCU
- Carl Ratcliff – ABNB FCU