News and Information for Member Credit Unions
MAILING DATE: November 1, 2013
Enclosed are links to items featured in your League's most recent information mailing to credit unions.
Please ensure the appropriate staff at your credit union is aware of these important events and news items, and let them know this information is available to them at anytime at this URL: http://www.vacul.org/About/News-Publications/CURRENT-Exchange
VACUL November News (pdf, 1.65MB)
As the holiday season approaches, on behalf of everyone at your League, we would like to wish you a safe and happy holiday season. Your League office will be closed Monday, November 11; Thursday and Friday, November 28-29; and Tuesday and Wednesday, December 24-25.
Mid-Year 2013 Credit Union Profile
Take a look at the statistics, trends, and milestones shaping Virginia’s credit unions in the Mid-Year 2013 CU Profile.
East Coast Marketing and Business Development Conference
Save the date for the 2014 East Coast Marketing and Business Development Conference, September 25-26, in Virginia Beach. Space is limited...e-mail email@example.com to be placed on the waiting list for registration.
Don’t miss our upcoming webinars:
- UDAAP: Civil Money Penalties & Examiners’ Findings on Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices
- Call Reports: What to Look for, Entering Information & Why It’s Important
- Advanced Endorsement Issues: POAs, Businesses, Trusts & More
- Managing IRA Beneficiary Designations and Distributions
- Mobile Payments for Credit Unions
- Indirect Lending: Risks, Rewards, Controls & Common Mistakes
For more information and to register, visit our web site at http://www.vacul.org/Education/League-Online-Training.